We’re excited to announce the release of our new courses that teach AMP. Appropriately, they’re called Web Development with AMP!
On the other hand, if you’re an experienced web developer, and you’re seeking a simpler way to build performant, well-behaved websites, these courses are for you too.
Web Development with AMP is divided into beginning, intermediate, and advanced courses. These are available in many forms:
- here on amp.dev, for self learning
- as Google Docs
- as PDFs
- as training decks for classroom use
- the beginning course can be taken by video
What’s coming next?
- Videos for the other two courses will appear later this summer.
- We’ll also be providing compressed versions of these courses for developers who are either more experienced or impatient.
Posted by Ben Morss, Developer Advocate at Google